I just can't get over how stupid liberal philosophy is. I read what liberals have to say and just shake my head and wonder how anyone could be so dense. I wish I was rich so I could just sit around crushing their painfully weak arguments all day.
So let me break down who I'm talking about. I'll begin with some unfair stereotypes because liberals like that so much. While these aren't absolutes, liberalism is generally where you're going to find people who don't think for themselves; those who are against responsibility for anything. You know --
Feminists: people in favor of killing unborn babies but against killing lifelong criminals who will clearly never be anything but a liability to society.
Radical peaceniks: people who truly seem to believe a statement as stupid as "War is never the answer."
Environmentalists: people who will obstruct progress that improves human lives because they found a tiny patch of dirt fostering the habitat of an insect that has three spots instead of the usual two.
Anti-Gun Freaks: people who would happily prevent the entire population from defending themselves by passing unconstitutional laws that criminals would invariably ignore.
I'll also lump some folks together who might believe they're not the same, but are politically indistiguishable: Communists, socialists, liberals, progressives, even fascists. I was participating in a little give n' take on a website a while back when some nerdy guy butted in to try illustrating the (minor) differences between those groups. I pointed out that since they all swim in the same cesspool, you can't really tell where one ends and the other begins. So I'll be picking on them too.
So stay tuned -- especially if you disagree with me; you clearly need some enlightenment.